Buy or Sell: Coyotes 2.0 — SELL
Coyotes 2.0 is the “not a slogan” that by definition is still a slogan.
More from Howlin' Hockey
- How the Arizona Coyotes could line-up with Logan Cooley signed
- Report: Logan Cooley could be closer to signing Arizona Coyotes ELC
- Arizona Coyotes sign Matias Maccelli to three-year deal
- Ivan Prosvetov signs one-year deal with Arizona Coyotes
- Arizona Coyotes cut Galchenyuk after reported police incident
The Arizona Coyotes sent a letter to fans apologizing for past slogans and mishaps and advertised a changing of the guard to Coyotes 2.0. Well, 20 games in I want an apology, or at least an explanation.
Were the Coyotes marketing staff naive or did they think they were clever for assuming their fans were dumb enough to believe that Coyotes 2.0 wasn’t a slogan?
Was it that last year the Coyotes were version 1.0 and they assumed 2.0 would be an upgrade?
Then this years Coyotes are the Windows Vista of the NHL. There has been no upgrade.
File not found.
Maybe wait until we are sure we are going to win a few games before we proclaim Coyotes 3.0, or 2.1, or whatever the next version happens to be.