The trade deadline is upon us and the Arizona Coyotes could be a team looking to make a move in hopes of reaching the playoffs.
Arizona Coyotes general manager John Chayka has not been shy about making trades since arriving in the desert, helping to construct the team we now see today.
While many of his 42 trades have been relatively minor, there have been some that have had a profound impact on the team.
More from Coyotes News
- How the Arizona Coyotes could line-up with Logan Cooley signed
- Report: Logan Cooley could be closer to signing Arizona Coyotes ELC
- Arizona Coyotes sign Matias Maccelli to three-year deal
- Ivan Prosvetov signs one-year deal with Arizona Coyotes
- Arizona Coyotes cut Galchenyuk after reported police incident
With the Coyotes sniffing the playoffs for the first time in over six years, despite the mountain they have had to climb with injuries, Chayka could be willing to make another deal that helps the team.
While it is unlikely that a large deal could be on the horizon, fans will still be intrigued to see what the latest move Chayka makes ahead of one of the most anticipated dates of the year.
So, ahead of the much-anticipated trade deadline, we take a look at five of the best trades that Chayka has made since becoming general manager of the Arizona Coyotes.